- How can I take a look at the text contents?
- How much would it cost to register 3,000 or more students?
- Can I remove the links to unneeded courses on the administrator's screen?
- What will happen if new students are added in the library?
- Does our in-house instructor need an ID, too?
- What should I do when the applicants haven’t been determined yet?
- Is it possible for staff in our group companies to take the courses?
- Can individuals apply for the courses?
Enrolling in courses
- Can I ask questions about the contents?
- When does the course start exactly?
- Can I access the previous ID record if I cancel the renewal of a contract and then re-sign after that?
- Will I receive an e-mail about starting courses?
- Is a follow-up email sent out to students?
- Can I access the students' certifications in the system?
- Are your programs compatible with Mac OS?
- Is your program compatible with browsers other than Internet Explorer?
- Is the program compatible with Windows 8.1 and Internet Explorer 11?
- How can I display full screen without showing the scroll bar?
- The text is unclear on the entry page where I need to enter information.
- I forgot my password. What should I do?
- The screen returns to the log-in page when I click the [Next] or [Grade] button after some period of time.
- The screen indicates [Sorry, you cannot login right now] and I can not log in.
- There is an error message displayed on the screen and I cannot register for the course.
- I applied for the course by mistake. Can I cancel it?
About Menu of training management functions
- If all members participate together in a compliance lecture, can I check their progress?
- I heard that students can take a test as many times as they want. How are the test results shown on the administrator's screen?
- Do I have to set an organizational hierarchy?
- Can I obtain several IDs for the person who is charge of training?
- What is the standard of completion?
- Can I check and manage the application status of our staff members?
- Do you have a demonstration of the administration page?
- About “study hours” in relation to the study history.
- About the “Usage count” in study history
- About study status
- Why is only one study minute indicated as having been completed even though in actuality the entire course menu has been “completed”?
- I used the ”Announcement & Mail” function, but I haven’t received any email.
- I cannot open the manager’s menu. I’m using Firefox.
- [How to download the study history] My progress rate is 100% according to the csv data that I downloaded from the menu, but in the column showing the end date of the study it only indicates “－－”
About mobile courses
- The courses are not being displayed on the mobile site course list. Which courses can I enroll in via the mobile site?
- What is the operating environment for mobile devices?
- Can I apply for courses through the mobile sites page?
- What are the standards for completion?
- Can I receive a certificate from the mobile site?
- Does the learning history on the mobile site also apply to the desktop version?